- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
# speaker The U.S.-EU Relationship in 2021 and Beyond – What Can We Expect From the Biden Administration? | German Marshall Fund of the United States
21. Januar, 15:00 - 16:00
With President-elect Biden set to take office at 12:01 p.m. on January 20th, Europe is intently focused on rebuilding a relationship with the new administration. The Egmont Royal Institute for International Relations and the German Marshall Fund of the United States will bring together leading European and U.S. experts and policymakers the day after inauguration to analyze what the two allies can expect from each other in the coming years. The conversation will explore what U.S. foreign policy will look like under a Biden administration. Can the U.S.-European relationship be strengthened again? What issues can we see more collaboration on, and where do challenges still exist? Will we see a resurgence of transatlantic engagement?
- Dr. Sven Biscop, Director, Egmont Royal Institute for International Relations
- Mr. Reinhard Bütikofer, Member, European Parliament
- Prof. Ellen Laipson, Professor, International Security Program Manager, Director for the Center of Security Policy Studies, George Mason University
- Dr. Ian Lesser, Vice President, GMF
Further information and registration here