- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Online-Diskussion I An Agenda for Transatlantic Trade under Biden I 1 December I 18:00-19:15 p.m.
1. Dezember 2020, 18:00 - 19:15
As president-elect Joe Biden organises his transition, discussions on either side of the Atlantic give renewed attention to the prospects of EU-US trade relations, what are the possibilities, what are the caveats and the risks, what should we from the EU side push for and what should we reckon with from a Biden administration? Obvious agenda items would be the lobster mini-deal, the Boeing-Airbus mess, the selection of a new Director General for the WTO, WTO reform more broadly and European digital-tax plans.
Please join our event on 1 December at 18:00 – 19.15 pm (CET)/ 12:00 – 13:15 pm (EST) with our four experts:
- Rupert Schlegelmilch, Director The Americas, Agriculture and Food Safety, DG Trade, European Commission
- Bernd Lange, MEP (S&D), Chair of the INTA Committee, European Parliament
- Guntram Wolff, Director of Bruegel
- Anabel Gonzalez, Senior Fellow, The Peterson Institute for International Economics (PIIE), Washington D.C.
After inputs from the experts, we will open our interactive online format for a discussion with the participants.
Please note that the number of participants is limited, we therefore recommend an early registration here
We look forward to discussing with you. Please don’t hesitate to share this invitation with others.